1. By filling in the application form, you provide your personal data voluntarily, reserving the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, as well as to request the deletion of your personal data from our registers.
2. Your personal data is collected and processed only for the purpose of applying for the master classes of the Allegra Academy, the Allegra Festival Orchestra, the Allegra International Competition and the Allegra Youth Competition.
3. On the grounds of art. 4, para. 11 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Art. 4, para. 1, item 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act, with this clause you give your explicit informed consent for your personal data to be processed by the Allegra Foundation.
4. Access to your personal data may be granted only to subjects entitled to receive it by law, as well as to the competent judicial authorities.
5. You have the right to access at any time your personal data stored by us and the right to correct them, for this purpose it is necessary to send a written request to email@example.com
6. For more information on Allegra Foundation’s personal data processing and storage policy and your rights in this regard, please contact us.